We left Ranau at 10.00 am. Here goes a two and a half hour drive~
All packed up (and patched up) and redy to go!
You can see Mt Kinabalu from Daniel's place.
Pekan Nabalu. A lot of souvenirs here.
Daniel and Andy went to the toilet. Try to spot them.
We parked at the back of KK Timesquare.
Sabah Institute of Art.
Inside KK Timesquare.
The front of KK Timesquare.
After quite some time, we finally reached KK. Went to Sabah Institute of Art at KK Timesquare first because Andy and Natan (Daniel's brother) wanted to enroll into that college.
After that we went to Penampang because Daniel and family wanted to visit some relatives.
Sabah has the best roundabouts in Malaysia. They're all very interesting.
After that it was straight to Terminal 1~! Daniel is flying with AirAsia, so he's suppose to check in at a different terminal (I'm flying with Firefly).
Terminal 1 has a real classy look.
You can see the Firefly ad at the post.
And who is that?
He's none other than Penang's chief minister: Lim Guan Eng!
Managed to take a photo with him.
Met Rafiuddin, Hanis, Angeline, Sydelle, Tata and Lijae (correct me if I spelled the name wrongly). Sadly, Angeline and Sydelle didn't follow us because the weren't on the same flight as us, and their flight was rescheduled.
There was a lot of DAP people in Senai airport. I didn't know why, but the reason was soon clear:
There was a lot of DAP people in Senai airport. I didn't know why, but the reason was soon clear:
Don't get me wrong. I'm not involved in politics, and I don't like politics, and I never was a fan of any political party despite having once rented a MIC hall for my taekwondo class. I just took a photo with him because I'm a Penangite and he is the chief minister of Penang. Nothing wrong with that right? After that, we took a cab home.
Too many luggage that we had to pile them on our laps.
Din somehow looking very happy despite the back of the cab being cramped.
At last, I'm home :D
And so I spent the evening uploading pictures and updating my blog in the TV room. Nice to be back in JB, although many people hasn't return to the college yet. Well, at least there's still company:

Well folks, this is the end of my adventure in Sabah. Hope you all enjoyed reading about my trip. I might make another travel blog at the end of this year. Not sure where I would go to though, after spending so much money (estimated RM3300.00 or almost US$1095). Maybe I should make a travel blog about Penang. Would save me a lot of money :D
If I do (I said if), then stay tuned to my next blog: chaosinthenorth.blogspot.com! (Well, since I already got chaosinthesouth and chaosinnorthernborneo, so it'll be chaosinthenorth then).
If I do (I said if), then stay tuned to my next blog: chaosinthenorth.blogspot.com! (Well, since I already got chaosinthesouth and chaosinnorthernborneo, so it'll be chaosinthenorth then).
No comments:
Post a Comment