Started to pack my stuff after that. There was a lot to pack because I kinda made myself at home. Took out all my clothes and put them in the wardrobe, put all my dirty laundry in the laundry basket, and all sorts... I practically unpacked everything when I first arrived, as if I was moving in for good. Managed to pack a bag before breakfast lol.
And this is the bag.
Since I just had a little bit during breakfast yesterday, I decided to go all out today :D
This is for starters...
Scrambled eggs look pathetic.
MORE FOOD~!
The view from my seat.
Then it was back to packing.
All ready to go!
My room key.
The resort name is engraved on the other side.
The boat got delayed by half an hour, so I decided to take more photos of the resort.
They even got a helipad!
Never saw any workers at that counter.
The tide's in.
The diver's resting area.
That platform was built so high up so boats can go under it.
A couple ready to go kayaking.
The boat that was suppose to take us to the jetty at Semporna.
A military boat stopped there.
Wahahaha... Guess where is the camera?
Do your job and spot the pretty girli CarrotRaen...
Then it was time for departure. Got on the boat with the Japanese aunty who kept speaking to me in Japanese for the past two days and her group. Today she decided to speak English to me (she asked me: study?).
The two Japanese aunties who kept speaking to me in Japanese throughout my stay.
Japanese aunty offered to take a pic for me hahahaha...
After that I took an unser to Ranau. Wasn't too comfortable there. Shoulda taken an express bus. The scenery outside wasn't much to look at though. Even though it's my first time in Sabah, and I've only been here for three weeks, but I've passed the Tamparuli - Ranau route like, 4 times already, in fact, it's my second trip in one week (previous one was to Tawau). Luckily, after taking the route for the fourth time, I managed to take a photo of the Kinabalu Park.
At last~! But barely managed to snap a photo of it.
The boat took an hour to reach the port, and that was like 2 hours before my flight 0_0. Damn, I was really worried that the departure gate would close since I didn't check in online. The bus took another 70 minutes to reach the airport from the Semporna jetty. Luckily, I managed to check in and get on the plane (the plane was early 0_0). If I didn't, I'd make a complaint and ask the resort to give me a refund for my air ticket (RM192.00) because they delayed the boat by 30 minutes.
After that I took an unser to Ranau. Wasn't too comfortable there. Shoulda taken an express bus. The scenery outside wasn't much to look at though. Even though it's my first time in Sabah, and I've only been here for three weeks, but I've passed the Tamparuli - Ranau route like, 4 times already, in fact, it's my second trip in one week (previous one was to Tawau). Luckily, after taking the route for the fourth time, I managed to take a photo of the Kinabalu Park.
Arrived at Ranau at 5:40 pm. I gave Daniel a call but his phone was off. Turns out it ran out of batteries and he was only expecting me tomorrow. Dang, one day early. So I went to KFC to wait for him to switch on his phone.
Ranau town. There's a KFC straight up.
He came to pick me up not long after that. He lives in the hospital quarters of Hospital Ranau. Very convenient when he wants to go to the hospital for posting lol. After a bath, I followed him to church because they had practice for today's (Sunday's) morning service. His church friends are a very friendly lot. We had barbeque after the practice lol. They looked for wood to burn, then we built a campfire and cut up bamboo nearby to turn them into sticks to poke our sausages. Then we sat by the fire and chatted and joked around. Really great night lol. Daniel was very hospitable. It's really great to have him as a friend :D
No comments:
Post a Comment