Under the sea~
Darling it's better,
Down where it's wetter.
Take it from me,
Up on the shore they work all day,
Out in the sun they slave away~
While we devotin',
Full time to floatin',
Under the sea...
Yea bebeh~! And under the sea~! Had a diving session scheduled at 8 am in the morning. But when I woke up, it was pouring -.-
Actually it started raining around 2 am in the morning. That was because I left all the doors and windows open (except for the main door) when I went to sleep. I did it on purpose lol. Prefer natural wind than switching on the ceiling fan (no air con). I even wanted to sleep on the wooden chairs on the balcony, but luckily I didn't, or I'd be soaked that night. Well anyway, I had to get up in the middle of the night and shut all the doors and windows to prevent the rain from coming in (the wind was so strong that the rain could even reach the bed 0_0
So anyway I woke up before 7 am in the morning, but I lazed in bed til around 7.30. I know, breakfast starts at 7 am and I got a diving session at 8, but it's raining, and it might be dangerous to dive when it's raining. Plus, my cabin was so far away from the dining hall that I dreaded walking in the rain -.-
Well I decided to try my luck and see if the diving session could still go on. Had to brave the rain (well, it was only a drizzle, but I hate the rain because it's cold and... Well, because it's cold). Thank goodness my KKM jacket is waterproof. Just stop every few seconds to brush off the water, and you can get from one place to another in a drizzle and stay dry.
Breakfast was really good that day. Too bad I only had half an hour :(
After that I went diving despite the rain. I was assigned a guide because I don't have a divers license. It was really fun down there. Saw a lot of sea creatures (not just fishes). Didn't see any turtles though. Didn't take any pictures. If anyone wants underwater photos you can buy me a waterproof camera so I can take underwater photos after I get my divers license. That will go into my next blog (if I go to a diving site).
Scraped my knee on some corrals while diving. It's not too deep, but when it is exposed to salt water, it swells.
Hung out in my room til lunch. Check out my room with all the windows and doors open:
Went to the "beach" in the evening again. Took photos of the sunset :D
Then it was more photos and wandering around til dinnertime. Didn't take a photo of my dinner though.
Water was knee high.
Spot the starfish!
Picked one up and cut my finger by accident -.-
The sting ray is the same colour as the sand! 0__0
I took this while standing in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment