Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tawau: Bumi Peladang

Align LeftArrived at Tawau at 4.10 am today. Andi came to pick me up with his father. Based on the road his father took, I was expecting his house to be something like Net's house. The road we took was kinda like a kampung road. But as we went on, we went into a housing estate, and whoa, his house was beautiful. It wasn't very big, but neat and beautiful. There's even a ceiling fan in the bathroom :D

The living room :D

We went to hospital Tawau at around 9 am. Andi went for a check up. He even showed me the OT department. The OTs there were very friendly. There was one who also works as a make up artist, one who also works as a photographer, and another who owns a jamming shop. Seems that OT is not their main source of income (it's kinda like a hobby to them). It kinda reminds me of what I told my sister. I finish my 4 year contract, start and OT firm, expand the fields of OT and after my OT firm runs well, I go back into the government sector just for the fun of being an OT.

Hospital Tawau

Damn the hospital admin.

After that Andi's mom sent us home, and Andi rested because he had a fever. Then he got too bored so we went to a playground nearby to hang out with his friends. Check out the view from the playground.
That's a stone quarry.

Talked to the "mysterious person" on the phone most of the time when I was at the playground. Not the best place to be at though, there were a lot of mosquitoes. We planned to go around the town the next day, and Andi suggested that we go for a movie (the three of us and his girlfriend). After that we just went home to have dinner. A quite day today. Now who is this mysterious person? I will reveal it in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment