And no, I am not a Sabahan, and I just set my first step in Sabah today at noon.
Well, posting in Sabah is pretty nice. Took an AirAsia flight from JB at 9.30am. Slept most of the way. The flight was really long. Could really stand it and was so excited that I was going to scream when the captain announced that we were approaching KK.
Then when I landed, I was greeted by my dear juniors: Norzie, Safrenis and Sherlyn. Turns out they weren't actually there to pick me up. Norzie just happened to leave her wallet in the flight last night and the wallet travelled back to JB and to KK again on the same flight as me.
So anyway we met up with two of Safrenis' friends who where waiting outside and made our way to the Wawasan Bus Interchange by bus.
Then Norzie, Sherlyn and I made our way to Central Point via bus while Safrenis went off with her friends. There was a cultural fair at Central Point, in conjunction with Kaamatan (Harvest Festival).
We took a lot of photos.
After that Tata's parents took me to my hotel to check in. Really nice place. I got a room with a double bed and a bunker bed for 322 (6 nights), after a RM8 discount because I was staying so long. It's a really nice room. Check it out:
Then it was time for dinner. Tata already predicted where I would have dinner that night when we first arrived at the hotel. *Note: She's not staying with me. None of the juniors are.
It's a great bar like place called BB Cafe, where they serve some types of grill and different type of beverages. Didn't get round to taking the photo of the sign board lol.
I also had grilled chicken's breast. But they weren't anything special. The fries were nice though. It cost me RM30.16 in total (plus tax), and I think I left too big a tip for them (RM10 would mean a 30% tip, that's too generous).
And that's the end of day 1. Look's like life is going to be great :D
And that's the end of day 1. Look's like life is going to be great :D
No comments:
Post a Comment